Sharing coupon codes
Using coupon codes is the easiest and most popular way of saving money online. We've made the process of sharing coupon codes just as easy.
Begin by creating an account or sign in if you have one. Once you have done that click here to open the coupon code form. These are the fields you can now fill in:
- Coupon code - The coupon code needed to redeem the offer with the online store. If this is a special offer that doesn't require a coupon code, feel free to leave this field empty.
- Store - Enter one or more stores to which this coupon applies. Please ensure you are typing the store name correctly, it will help people find your coupon. When typed correctly, most of the time a dropdown field with the complete store name will pop up as you type. This field is required.
- Expiration date - The last day when this offer is still valid, if known.
- Discount - A short line describing the discount offered by this coupon, such as $5 off $25
- Additional details - Any other details pertaining to the coupon, such as the fine print. You can tag your post here by typing # followed by the tag. You may prefill this field with suggested content by click the link above the field.
- Start date - The start date, whether in the past or future, of when this coupon becomes available. Not required.
- Brands - Does this coupon apply to a particular type of brand? If so, type the brand name here, you will get suggestions as you begin typing.
Back to help