Bargains are products or services at a significantly discounted price, either on sale or a great buy once a coupon is applied. Bargains can be in store or online.
Begin by creating an account or sign in if you have one. Once you have done that click here to open the bargain form. Now you may paste a link to the product you wish to post as a bargain, in case the product can be found online. If the product is available in-store or you simply don't have a link, click on "Don't have a link? Click here." underneath the URL field.
Once the form displays, you can edit the following fields:
- Photos - You can drag additional photos for the product from your computer. Click on the photo you wish to select as the primary photo for your bargain.
- Title - The name of the product or service being offered.
- Details - Any other details pertaining to the bargain, such as the fine print or any coupons to be used in order to get the low price. You can tag your post here by typing # followed by the tag. If the bargain comes with free shipping, make sure to tag it with #freeshipping.
- Store - Enter one or more stores where this bargain can be found. Please ensure you are typing the store name correctly, it will help people find your bargain. When typed correctly, most of the time a dropdown field with the complete store name will pop up as you type. This field is required.
- Brands - Is this bargain for a product or service of a particular type of brand? If so, type the brand name here, you will get suggestions as you begin typing.
- Expiration date - The last day when this bargain is still valid, if known.
- Sale price - The final, low price at which this bargain can be obtained, not including shipping or tax.
- Retail price - The price for which this product or service normally retails for (also known as MSRP).
- Shipping - The lowest available shipping cost for this product. If free, enter 0; if unknown, leave blank.
- Rebate(s) - Are there any rebates involved in obtaining the lowest price for this bargain? If so enter the rebate(s) value here.
Back to help