Information we collect
During your visit to The Site and your registration with The Site (sign up, sign in), we may collect any of the following information:
- Contact information that allows The Site or Intersynq to communicate with you, including but not limited to your name, addresses, email address, social media account names, phone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of The Site. The Site also collects IP address information, geo-location information as provided by your browser, browser information, operating system information, device information and other information that may be provided by your browser's User Agent string.
- Profile information that may or may not be visible on The Site to the public. This information includes personal photos uploaded by you or retrieved from other social media websites, display name, first name, last name, gender, bio, birth date and location.
- Activity information including plussed stores, brands, posts and comments, the number of coupons, bargains and posts shared on The Site, the number of points, the badges earned and monthly awards given. The Site may also track your browsing activity on The Site, such as the coupons you view and redeem.
How we collect information
We ask you for Personal Information (including Contact Information and Profile Information) when you sign up, sign in, subscribe or otherwise interact with The Site or contact Intersynq.
We also collect Transaction Information if you contact us via telephone, email, text, postal mail, social media interaction, or other methods of communication, such as for customer support purposes.
We may receive additional Personal Information from third parties. We may use this Personal Information to enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and to otherwise enhance The Sites or other Intersynq services.
How we use this information
The information we collect (contact information, profile information, activity information) is used to:
- Operate and improve The Site;
- Target coupons, bargains and other offers more accurately to our visitors;
- Evaluate eligibility for certain coupons and special offers, either by Intersynq or by one of the businesses on The Site;
- Track redemption of coupons, purchases and perform other analytics;
- Evaluate the types of coupons, products or services that may be of interest to our users;
- Provide user support, including to our merchants or business partners;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Provide advertisements to you through the Sites, email messages, text messages, applications, or other methods of communication;
- Administer surveys, giveaways, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by Intersynq or its partners;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about The Site and our merchants and business partners, such as news, special offers and coupons, announcements, and marketing materials;
What your options are
You have several choices regarding the use of information on TheSite:
- Profile information: The visibility of certain fields may be set to public or private under the Profile section of your account. This establishes the visibility of said information on your public profile page.
- Cookies: If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser?s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
- Social media: If you do not wish to have The Site use information from your 3rd party social media account (e.g. Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo), you may create your account using the sign up form, where you can provide only the information you wish to submit to The Site.
- Changing or deleting your data: All Users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their User account (including any imported contacts) by contacting us or by editing their profile via the Service. If you completely delete all of your Personal Information, then your user account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
When and why Personal Information is disclosed
We do not disclose Personal Information to third parties with the following exceptions:
- Affiliated companies (e.g., subsidiaries and other companies owned by or controlled by Intersynq) who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described under How we use this information above.
- In order to determine eligibility for exclusive coupons, bargains and other special offers, The Site may disclose your information to businesses it has established an agreement with. The businesses may use this information only as bound by our agreement with them. These businesses may contact you directly, but only with our explicit permission and in accordance with a terms of service agreement that we have established with said businesses.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate services for us, to provide services on our behalf, to perform service-related services (e.g., maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the service?s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Intersynq and The Site cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We can disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process including, but not limited to, subpoenas, to protect the property and rights of Intersynq, The Site or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- Effect a merger, acquisition, or otherwise; to support the sale or transfer of business assets; to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions. We may also disclose Personal Information to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action, and when required or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate. If The Site or Intersynq is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.>
This Service is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we may delete such information from our servers.
Back to help