Carl: Houston, we have... an update? We've rolled out this week's update to BargainEZ, and the majority of the new features/changes are a result of user feedback - areas where you thought we could improve. Two of the updates we want to bring to your attention, since they affect the way you earn points:
- You get 1 point for each post you share, to get you started. This is the same as if you were to plus your own post once you shared it. This goes in effect as of today.
- You can invite as many people as you want, but you'll only get 10 points for the first 5 people you invite, once they join BargainEZ. This ensures that every user can get a maximum of 50 points out of inviting other people. If you've already invited someone prior to this update and they haven't joined yet, have no worry, you'll get 20 points as initially promised.
We're already working on the next set of updates, some of them are particularly exciting, stay tuned!
Carl: Last night we've ran an update to BargainEZ that resolves several issues that were reported by our users (including @ziggy @littlemsit and @MeToYou). In addition, performance improvements have been made throughout the website.
We'll continue to run weekly updates throughout June, with fixes, performance improvements and new features.
Have a great weekend!
Carl: We have a new update to BargainEZ that we've rolled out last night. Here are some highlights of what's new:
- Improved performance when scrolling through pages (what we call "infinite scroll") several times. If you've experienced poor performance before, you should see a big difference now.
- When you share a coupon or bargain for a store that does not exist, you are now prompted to enter the store information, or go back and correct the store name. If you enter a store URL that matches a store we already have, your post will get assigned to the correct store automatically.
- Auto-fill for pricing information when sharing bargains. It may take a few weeks until this works for the majority of stores, as the system learns to extract the correct pricing from the page.
There are other less noticeable updates but we won't bore you with the details.
Thanks for the continued feedback and if you have any questions or issues with BargainEZ, drop us a message at bargainez.com…e=feedback
Add stores you like for quick access
to their offers.
Add brands you like for quick access
to their offers.
Add some tags you want to